LATEST

Earn Online Money

Our Memory Lane

And last night I had a walk through memory lane..
The sky was over-cast and I wanted it to rain..
I lookd around for hapiness but ended up with pain..
And I thought 2 myself is dat evrythin I'd ever gain..?
And last night I had walk through memory lane..

At a distance I saw a glimpse of light or of it what remain..
I found myself walking towards it nd myself,I cudnt restrain..
A mere thought of light in dat dark ally-way was nothing but insane..
And last nite I had a walk through memory lane..

The glimpse of light,came from a lantern that someone retain..
And I saw you,staring at me with a feeling of disdain..
U looked so beautiful,nd I tried 2 say it but invain..
And last night I had a walk through memory lane..

U walked with me,jst like old-times but yourself you'd refrain..
From talkin,from smiling and even holding hands had become bane..
You cudnt undrstand me or what I wanted 2 obtain..
And last nite I had a walk through memory lane..

I just wanted those moments back or of them whatever I can regain..
Coz I miss u so much,imprisoned since the day u put me in-chain..
But I had 2 say gudby early coz u had 2 catch the memory-train..
And you left just like that while I am still standing there....ON MEMORY LANE..
Our Memory Lane Reviewed by fresherwink.blogspot.com on 6:53:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by fresherwink © 2014 - 2015
Designed by fresherwink

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.