LATEST

Earn Online Money

Build your own search engine by your name in a easy way.





This is a Google trick. It is very easy to make a search engine by your name. There are two steps to do this thing.


1st step >



  •        ii.            Then just write “funny Google” in search box and click on I'm Feeling Lucky.
  •       iii.            You can also just follow this link >> click here
  •      iv.            Now you can see another box “set another name” where you can write your desire name and then submit it.
2nd step>>

  •        ii.            Then just write “GOGLOGO” in search box and click on I'm Feeling Lucky.
  •       iii.            Now you can create your own search engine.
  •      iv.            In the box, you just write down your desire name and click “Create my search page now”.
  •  
That’s it. I think you enjoy the ride with fresherwink.blogspot.com. I need your feedback .so; guys please leave your valuable comments. I will appreciate that. Have a good day. Thanks.


P.s don’t forget to subscribe or join in this site. Because I am going to give you some special tips and tricks and some suggestion, software about android apps, free web hosting etc. as usual  J and that’s all are free. I never talk about the paid application here …take care.

Build your own search engine by your name in a easy way. Reviewed by Fresherwink on 5:46:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by fresherwink © 2014 - 2015
Designed by fresherwink

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.